TB3 purchase instructions :
1. The warranty period of TB3 is one year and can be extended to three years after registration. Please go to the registration page to register. The warranty will also be terminated while the TB3 reaches its maximum TBW. Any of the above conditions are met, the warranty will be terminated. (For TBW details of all SSD products, please go to FAQ).
2. The transmission interface of TB3 is Thunderbolt3. Please make sure your device can support Thunderbolt3 before purchasing. The Thunderbolt3 port has a Type-c appearance and the lightning logo is marked near the port. All the Type-c ports on MacBook series all support Thunderbolt3 interfaces, and there is no lightning logo near them.
3. Before you connect the device to the TB3, please confirm the compatibility requirements and file format settings of the device. Connecting TB3 to incompatible devices may cause unexpected interference or malfunction of the product.
4. The value stated in the product description is the highest speed measured by the internal SSD, and the actual speed will vary depending on the hardware and use environment.
5. In any case, NinjaDrive's product warranty does not include data or other information stored on TB3. NinjaDrive is not responsible for any loss, damage, or any cost of restoring or replacing the data stored on TB3.
6. TB3 does not contain antivirus software. It is strongly recommended that you regularly use an antivirus software to scan for viruses.
7. Please avoid any strong impact or vibration that may cause data loss or malfunction.
8. If the user disassembles, tampered with or damages the product or label, the warranty will be invalidated. NinjaDrive shall not be liable for any damages to the product caused by unauthorized modification, repair or replacement in the NinjaDrive service center.
9. For detailed warranty policy, please refer to the attached manual.
10. Please refer to the refund/return policy for the return and exchange process.
11. If you have any questions, you are welcome to fill in the contact us form or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org), and our customer service staff will serve you as soon as possible.