EN15 purchase instructions :
1. The warranty period of EN15 is one year and can be extended to three years after registration. Please go to the registration page to register. The warranty will also be terminated while the EN15 reaches its maximum TBW. Any of the above conditions are met, the warranty will be terminated. (For TBW details of all SSD products, please go to FAQ).
2. The transmission interface of EN15 is USB 3.1 Gen2, please make sure your device can support USB 3.1 Gen2 before purchasing.
3. Before you connect the device to EN15, please confirm the device's compatibility requirements and file format settings. Connecting EN15 to incompatible devices may cause unexpected interference or malfunction of the product.
4. The value stated in the product description is the highest speed measured by the internal SSD, and the actual speed will vary depending on the hardware and use environment.
5. In any case, NinjaDrive's product warranty does not cover the data or other information stored on EN15. NinjaDrive is not responsible for any loss or damage of data stored on EN15, or any cost of restoring or replacing data.
6. EN15 does not include antivirus software. It is strongly recommended that you regularly use an antivirus software to scan for viruses.
7. Please avoid any strong impact or vibration that may cause data loss or malfunction.
8. If users disassemble, tamper with or damage the product or label, the warranty will be invalidated. NinjaDrive shall not be liable for any damage to the product caused by any unauthorized modification, repair or replacement not performed at the NinjaDrive Service Center.
9. For detailed warranty policy, please refer to the attached manual.
10. Please refer to the refund/return policy for the return and exchange process.
11. If you have any questions, you are welcome to fill in the contact us form or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org), and our customer service staff will serve you as soon as possible.